For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (“GDPR”), the data controller is Redstone (Tyres) Ltd, South Yard, Ford Lane, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0DF, UK. The term ‘Redstone‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is South Yard, Ford Lane, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0DF, UK. Our company registration number is 09496372 (United Kingdom). Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
What information does Redstone collect?
If you are using the site anonymously, we may collect information about you from your computer including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser you are using
- Traffic data
- Location data
- This statistical data information does not identify you as an individual.
- We collect information from you when you sign up to receive the Redstone newsletter.
- Depending on what is entered, we collect:
- Company name
What do we use your information for?
We use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information allows us to tailor our communications and respond to your individual requirements.
- To improve our service - your feedback is vital, so any suggestions that you make to improve our website, our customer service or products is acted upon.
- To send periodic emails - we will use your email to send you updates on our product offerings and news from Redstone. Please note that you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- To keep internal records to document customer interaction.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We only share your personal information with specific companies who are providing a service on behalf of Redstone, for example marketing agencies. These selected companies will perform functions on our behalf to help deliver our services, products, offer support and communicate our marketing messages. All companies working on our behalf may have access to your personal information but only for the purpose of providing a function specifically at our request.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal identifiable information to any outside parties who are not working on behalf of Redstone.
We may release your information when we believe that it is appropriate to do so either to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may request details of your personal information that we have on you under the EU General Date Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of this information then please write to us at Redstone (Tyres) Ltd, South Yard, Ford Lane, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0DF, UK. If you believe that the information that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know and we can correct or update this as soon as possible.
The Redstone website may from time to time contain links to other websites. Other websites are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy or content once you leave the Redstone website.
Where is your data stored?
We store your data on secure servers within the EU.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser that allow Redstone to recognise that you have visited our website before. They make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the website and permit us to tailor it to your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website we will be clear that we are doing so.
Which cookies does Redstone use?
Cookie Name: Google Analytics and __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz A common cookie found on most websites.
Redstone uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How can I prevent cookies being used?
You can disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. You can find out how to do this for your current internet browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org
Please be aware that should you decide to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Redstone Tyres website and some parts of the website may fail to work. You will see from the section above headed ” Which cookies does Redstone use?” that all of the cookies used by us are recognised as being essential cookies, which are required in order to make our website work.
Force24 Cookies & Tracking
Our organisation utilises Force24's marketing automation platform. Force 24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptancfe on this website. The cookies are named below:
- F24_autoID - This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymouse it will be deleted after 6 months. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
- F24_personID - This is an ID generated per individual contract in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communication. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
- Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
- A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either our website or our Force24 landing pages.
The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities.
Device & browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel (a tiny invisible image) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference helps us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.